Tim Burney, Chief Executive Officer for Advantien, has participated in a Q&A with Becker's ASC Review on how ASCs can improve the value of their spine and orthopedic procedures.
In the column, titled "How orthopedic & spine ASCs can optimize their supply chain: Advantien CEO & founder Tim Burney weighs in," Tim answers the following questions:
- What are the biggest sources of waste in the supply chain for traditional orthopedic and spine procedures?
- How are companies innovating to become more efficient and cost-effective in orthopedic and spine implant design and distribution?
- What tactics are the smartest ASC owners and operators using in the supply chain to maximize the value of orthopedic and spine procedures?
- Where do you see orthopedic and spine implant supply chain innovation going in the future?
- What impact does an improved supply chain have on orthopedic and spine ASCs?